Creative and high-tech drone company
Welcome to fly-through.com! We are a creative drone company with a passion for tech , FPV flying and drone developing. Our passion for specifically FPV drones started 12 Years ago since then 6 years ago we formed a team flying for fun flying and creating our own FPV drones for specific jobs with Cineshoots.com. We build super small drones with stripped down GoPro camera’s up to super big cinema camera carrying fpv drones.
Dynamic Drone footage like no other
Do you need a specific shot that no other drone team can create? Do you want to make an impossible shot? Challenge us and let’s make something next level together! Working with traditional drones can be expensive and cumbersome, with our Fly-through.com website we want to introduce a different way of drone shooting with more creative freedom and prime quality shots in RAW 4K quality.
EU Drone exemptions
With our other company Cineshoots.com we gathered all our permits and skills to fly drones everywhere. So if we are on location with you, you don’t have to worry about drone rules and insurance we have got that sorted for you in advance.
EASA EU Specific licenced drone company
Every drone pilot must adhere to air traffic rules and strict safety requirements. Cineshoots is aware of and always works by following the Dutch / European drone law and regulations for flying with drones. Thanks to our complete EASA EU Specific license (Remote Operator Certificate) we are allowed to do a lot more with our drones than most other drone pilots and drone companies. When needed, we can request exemptions for special situations like flying beyond visual line of sight, so please always contact us to ask what is possible and what is not.
In the whole of Europe our company is allowed to fly:
- Within 25 meters from persons or buildings on a professional film set (Also in congested areas when flying location has been closed to non-filmset members).
- EVLOS and FPV missions!
- In civil and military CTR’s, including Schiphol and other airports
- Within 25 meters of objects, ships, vehicles (traffic), railways etc.
- Within 25 meters horizontal distance of the congested areas of cities, towns, or settlements.
- Up to a maximum of 120 meters high and as far as the pilot’s eyesight.
- During nighttime
- And more … always contact us to ask what is possible and what is not!
Cineshoots (Parent company of Fly-through.com) drone company license is registered by the EASA under UAS operator registration number: NLDoyhg6yl91zgtj